This page is for first-year students in the Department of English at Gunma University. Feel free to visit here and obtain useful information.
1. Hanauer, D. I. (2003). Multicultural moments in poetry: The importance of the unique. Canadian Modern Language Review, 60(1), 27-54.
2. Iida, A. (2016). Exploring earthquake experiences: A study of second language learners’ ability to express and communicate deeply traumatic events in poetic form. System, 57, 120-133.
3. Chamcharatsri, P. B. (2013). Poetry writing to express love in Thai and in English: A second language (L2) writing perspective. International Journal of Innovation in English Language Teaching, 2, 142-157.
4. Chamcharatsri, P. B. (2009). Second language writers and creative writing. SLW-IS Newsletter, 4(2).
5. Iida, A. (2010). Developing voice by composing haiku: A social-expressivist approach for teaching haiku writing in EFL contexts. English Teaching Forum, 48(1), 28-34.