This page is for students in the School of Business Administration at Aoyama Gakuin University. Feel free to visit here and obtain useful information.
1. Hanauer, D. I. (2003). Multicultural moments in poetry: The importance of the unique. Canadian Modern Language Review, 60(1), 27-54.
2. Iida, A. (2016). Exploring earthquake experiences: A study of second language learners’ ability to express and communicate deeply traumatic events in poetic form. System, 57, 120-133.
3. Chamcharatsri, P. B. (2013). Poetry writing to express love in Thai and in English: A second language (L2) writing perspective. International Journal of Innovation in English Language Teaching, 2, 142-157.
4. Chamcharatsri, P. B. (2009). Second language writers and creative writing. SLW-IS Newsletter, 4(2).
5. Iida, A. (2010). Developing voice by composing haiku: A social-expressivist approach for teaching haiku writing in EFL contexts. English Teaching Forum, 48(1), 28-34.